Thursday, December 17, 2015

My Nano novel is done!

Strings is complete.
Of course, I still need to edit it. And ponder the ending. I like it. I won't lie. But it is a huge departure for my normal endings. And I shall say no more about it.

But there is this

Thank you again, A.H. Spiral, first, for being my friend and second, for my beautiful covers.
In the past, I have also posted character inspiration pictures for the people in my novels. But I can't really do that in this case. This novel was inspired by three dances from the Japanese Cosplay group, Ars Magna.

I would link the Youtube videos, but recently, Youtube has decided that since we live in the states, we don't get to watch them. Thanks Youtube! What a way to let a group reach as many people as it wants. You can still find their videos on Youtube, but they won't be official.

If you are interested, just copy and paste this ---> アルスマグナ  in the search bar. They are amazing.

Anyway, what is next?

Lots. That's what. After all, this is the year for finishing things.

Editing, so much editing.
I have a picture that I stopped painting a while back. I really need to finish it. A baby blanket that the baby is now over a year old... I know. I have a carousel horse I have been cross stitching for over a year as well.

So many half completed projects.

Including myself.

I need to get my butt out of this chair and start moving. I would like to lose some weight, become healthier. I keep starting things, but they never last for more than a couple of days. Well, I am also part of the 'year for finishing things' thing.

But, for now. Editing.
*goes off to edit*

No comments:

Post a Comment