Sunday, July 17, 2016

A Bit of Everything.

Hey!
Long time no see!
Terrible sorry about that. It's been... crazy here.

Also, I have been thinking. I don't always have a lot to say about writing. Hell, with the way things have gone, I haven't even written that much. So, I am going to make this blog about other things as well. Starting with a new obsession.

The Korean language. I have been studying Japanese for a little over a year now, and I feel ...fairly... comfortable with starting a new language. That is of course, subject to change. Though I am nowhere near ready to start a blog on it. So far, I have learned the Hangul (Korean alphabet) and a few words. I can read the Hangul okay... ish. Speaking it is the hard part. Almost the direct opposite of Japanese.

I would also like to get back into drawing. I was kinda teaching myself by watching tutorials and by other peoples drawings, and have come to the realization that I might want to take a class.

This is one of my drawing of another drawing... That's not confusing...

This is another.

I love drawing. 

I want to start painting... More than I have, I should say. I've done some abstract watercolors, but I want to practice with acrylics before moving to oil. I have more hobbies that what is good for a person, only because there are not enough hours in the day to do them all. But hey, this is Chasing Dreams, is it not?

Now, go chase your own! 
Mata ne! (Japanese for see you later!)


No comments:

Post a Comment